My name is Christine Hardway, and I have been a Therapist and Counselor in Tampa for over 15 years providing counseling for: Married Couples, Individuals and Families.
Therapy appointment schedule:
Monday to Friday (daytime and evening); Saturdays (daytime). Appointments available immediately for urgent therapy and counseling.
Call ANYTIME to schedule an appointment time.
Tampa Therapist: Individual, Family, and Couples Counseling Available
Much of life is about relationships: your relationship with yourself and your relationships with others. Therapy helps you to better understand your emotional and interpersonal life, e.g., the ways that you relate to yourself and to others. This self-understanding can be important for feeling better and for succeeding both personally in relationships and professionally in your career path.
As a Counselor, I provide treatment for issues that effect relationships:
- Post-traumatic stress
- Grief and Loss
- Relationship issues – (marriage counseling and couples counseling)
- Crisis management
- Stress management
- Self-esteem issues
- Relationship transitions – (career, unemployment, divorce, separation)
Tampa Therapist and Counselor
In my work as a Therapist, I provide a setting in which clients can safely explore their relationships to better understand their difficulties and bring about desired change. Clients need to be able to discuss sensitive topics, and I help clients safely explore difficult issues from their perspective. I objectively work to clarify and improve communication, increase understanding, and help you work towards solutions in your relationships.
As a Counselor, my work with couples includes: pre-marital, marital, and relationship counseling. Some of the issues that I help couples address are: resolving communication problems, addressing premarital concerns, turning anger and conflict into healthy and caring conversations, developing ways to talk about sensitive subjects (jealousy, anger, sex, money, etc.), and working through infidelity or commitment issues.
Tampa Therapist: Other areas of focus:
- Emotional support for clients and their families faced with serious health concerns.
- Marriage counseling in Tampa to allow couples focus on their relationship and marriage independent of other family factors such as: careers, money, children, etc.
- Seminars/Training: Crisis Management, Communication Skills, Dealing with Difficult People, Living Well with Serious Illness.
The following sites can provide helpful information on many mental health concerns.